Apply a new voter id card in the state of Arunachal Pradesh - Information guide with complete procedure of voter id card registration
Arunachal Pradesh which is known as the Orchid state of India is situated in North-east of India. Individuals in this state collectively wish to VOTE for the betterment of their state. They strive to make a good decision when it comes to the government of India.
Earlier the number of people from this state who voted was quite low. This was because the registration process for a VOTER's ID was long and tedious. One had to stand in long lines, manually fill in the forms and submit, face rude government employees etc. Fortunately today all this can be easily avoided if one wants to make their Voter’s ID card.
Online Registration Voter ID Card in Arunachal Pradesh
Thanks to the government of India, we now have an online registration process that allows individuals to easily register to vote. Since all the electoral regulations are decided by the Electoral Commission of India, the online registration is also authorized by them. From electoral rules in all states to polling booths every detail is defined and finalized by the ECI. However, when the online registration began, the sole authority was the Chief electoral Officer. But as time passed by, ECI began to share responsibility of the online process.
Please Also Read: Procedure to get Voter ID Card in Andhra Pradesh by ECI Officials
Step-wise Procedure Guide to Apply Voter ID Online
Arunachal Pradesh is influenced by a number of political parties these political parties urge the people to vote. An individual has to be 18 years of age and needs to register for a Voter’s ID card. This can be done through an online process following these simple steps.
- Long on to the official site of Electoral Commission of India in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. www.ceoarunachal.nic.in. This site will take you to a home page. The home page has a lot of information regarding the electoral processes. But first you have to create an Account
- You can create an account by Clicking on New User Registration. This will load an entire page that will ask you to fill in the details to make an account on the site. A verification link will then be sent to your registered e-mail ID. Once this link is validated, you will have an account on this site.
- Once you have logged in, you have to look for FORM-6. This form again will need you to fill in 1details like your age, residential address, gender, date of birth etc. You fill also need to affix a scanned copy of a passport size photograph on the form and upload proof of your residential address and age.
- When all the above steps are complete, a hard copy of your residential proof, along with some other documents and signature have to be sent to the electoral office. Where they will be verified by a Booth Level officer who will come to house and make sure the details are apt.
- After these four steps are complete you will receive your registered Voter’s ID card. This card will only be given to the individual who has filled in the details.
So, go ahead and use these simple 5 steps to register for a Voting ID.