Checking online status of your aadhar card by name facility is now available in case you have lost your enrolment slip and have not received your aadhar number at postal address
The importance of Aadhar card in the life of an Indian Citizen is incomparable. This card provides us with benefits that most of the identity cards fail in doing. This card just not provides us with a unique identity but also with a 12 digit number and the biometric system of recognising ones’ identity, it also helps us from issues such as identity theft.
So knowing the benefits Aadhar card provides it is but important that every citizen comes to own one. After the enrolment process is over, they may get curious and want to look for the status of how far their application has processed.
Processes by which one can check their status:
- Online, by the use of the name.
- Online, by the use of their enrolment number.
- With the use of your mobile phone but only the registered number and
- With the help of your email id.
Enjoy the service of DigiLock by: Linking aadhar card to digital locker online
How to use your name to access the information on your card status:
- Firstly you have to log in to https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid , you would get a page with various options.
- Then you would have to click on the button next to the ‘Enrolment number’.
- Then you would have to write your name in the box that requires it. It should be the exact name that one has entered while registering themselves for the enrolment.
- Then they would need to enter their registered mobile number.
- Then they have to enter the “CAPTCHA’ exactly as shown.
- Then they have to click the ‘send OTP’ option and an OTP would be sent to your registered mobile number.
- You need to enter this OTP and click on the option of ‘verify OTP’.
- Once you have successfully completed these steps, you can get your enrolment number along with the time and date on your mobile phone.
- Once you get a hand on your enrolment number then on the same page an option ‘get enrolled’ would appear.
- You need to click on that option and immediately a page would appear.
- You would have to enter the 14 digit enrolment number in the box asking for the enrolment number.
- Then you would have to enter the time and date in the box asking for them.
- You would then have to enter the “CAPTCHA” in the box exactly seeing the image.
- Then you would have to click the ‘check status’ option and you can get to know about your status.